Saturday 25 May 2019

AFRICA DAY EDITION 2019 :WHO ARE YOU?


Sometimes we tend to forget who we are and where we are coming from! All we need is that knowledge of what we can become and other places we can go.

I am an African child,daughter,sister;
Young,bold, bright, wild and free.
Confident in her skin, beautiful in her eyes,
Strong and fierce.
Filled with so much joy, happiness and positivity.
I am vibrant, colorful, unique and proud.
I AM ADRIEL TARIRO AMANA
I AM AN AFRICAN QUEEN 

So who are you? Find out, Own it and don't let anyone take that away from you!!




You will know me
Not by the colour of my skin
But by the spectrum of my ideas
For I am Africa’s child
You will know me
Not by the name of my tribe
But by the poetry of my ideals
For I am Africa’s child 

-Wayne Visser



                  HAPPY AFRICA DAY TO ALL AFRICANS AROUND THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS CUTTING CORNERS REALLY WORTH IT?

THE “INSTANTANEOUS    SYNDROME” What quickly comes to mind when you hear of these two words "instant syndrome?” or  "...