Thursday 7 December 2017

LOSING AT LOVE HURTS BUT TEACHES TOO!!

adrielamana😙

A few months back my boyfriend broke up with me for reasons l ain't sure up till now but that's fine!! I was so pissed off that l wanted to revenge  for him  hurting me so much, but after crying l felt much better and my head was clear to see the positive of this break up.I wiped my tear and wore my classy_tude again and l looked into the mirror and l said to myself "adriel you beautiful,smart,worthy more, so never settle for less ,you GOLD but if people prefer silver its fine.."So basically my point here, is that instead of calling your ex nasty names why don't you just become the better man and walk away with confidence,your pride and dignity.As much as it hurts,try to be optimistic and just know there is better for you out there!Never be scared to love again 'cause not everyone is your ex..!In order, for you to make the best out of your next relationship;be sure to  look back in your previous one and look back on the flaws that were there,learn from them to avoid carrying the same garbage  to the following relationship.Just Give Love A Chance💗

"You may be in a season of loneliness and heartache, but it will pass.Take this as a time to learn, to mature,to make yourself better and more worthy of love.Don't give up.Get up.Strengthen your body,mind and spirit for the day when God brings you someone better to love."- Nick Vujicic

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS CUTTING CORNERS REALLY WORTH IT?

THE “INSTANTANEOUS    SYNDROME” What quickly comes to mind when you hear of these two words "instant syndrome?” or  "...